Saturday, January 3, 2009

Terminator: Salvation Trailer

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/terminatorsalvation/

Here's the trailer for Terminator Salvation which opens Memorial Day weekend. I think it looks pretty cool and we'll see how it stacks up to the other films in the franchise. Christian Bale in my opinion can do no wrong and is one of the coolest actors out there today. My only concern is that the film is directed by McG who's main claim to fame is "Charlie's Angels" and "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle."

2 comments:

  1. This trailer is so BA! I'm totally stoked for this one. By the way, i don't know if you heard, but Bale now has a stipulation in his contract that he will only act in films that allow him to use his gruff "Batman" voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this trailer! And as far as being directed by McG ... the Charlie's Angels films I think were technically pretty well done, just the scripts and dialogue were pretty cheezy. So I have faith that he can pull of this Terminator movie ... and Christian Bale rarely picks a bad script/film.

    ReplyDelete