Saturday, January 3, 2009

Wolverine Trailer


http://www.x-menorigins.com/

Here's the trailer for X-Men Origins: Wolverine. I'm a big fan of the X-Men films so I'm pretty stoked for this one. My only concern is that the trailer didn't grab me the way I hoped. The movie looked cool, the action looks great...but I guess I was wanting more. It'll be interesting how much they put Gambit into the film as comic book fans have been wanting to see him in a movie for years. It's also interesting that Ryan Reynolds is in this as the character Deadpool, and depending how well Wolverine does there is talk of a Ryan Reynolds/Deadpool film.

1 comment:

  1. I agree ... the trailer doesn't grab me at all either. If they just stuck with it being the beginning of wolverine and didn't throw in all the other characters to confuse about what's going on it would have been a better teaser trailer. And the military chopper/jeep sequence looks bad.

    ReplyDelete